Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Financial Organisation who are looking to hire a Client Services Associate.
- liaising with clients directly to help understand and resolve their queries, taking ownership of the queries and ensure they are co-ordinated among departments, escalated as necessary, and dealt with in conjunction with SLA's and expectations.
- Clear ongoing management of outstanding requests to ensure receives the required level of visibility.
- Buildings close working relationships with the clients to ensure they are receiving the best possible service and fully understand how to use the services available to them.
- All client queries logged via the dedicated Helpdesk software. Regularly monitoring open queries and producing daily reports on the volume and types of queries received. Flag trends and potential opportunities for training.
- Assist with the regular reporting requirements which are necessitated by an internal business requirement.
- Regular external client reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Extracting data (historical time-series, constituents, performance) on a bespoke basis upon client request. Manipulation of data and presentation in Excel, PDF, PowerPoint
- Support the onboarding process for new clients in conjunction with the different Sales teams. This involves creating new accounts, welcome packs and permissioning all of the data the client is entitled to receive.
- Identify client training opportunities at the onboarding stage and ongoing client support process.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Client Services/Account Management environment, supporting clients at different management levels.
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Strong Excel skills essential
- Excellent communication skills