Twenty Financial Services are working with a global Asset Management firm who are looking for a Client Service Supervisor (fluent in Dutch or German).
This candidate will manage a team of client service associates as they support the institutional clients also support the development of the Institutional business, helping support new business and asset retention through excellent client service, on-boarding and maintenance.
- Minimum four years' experience ideally within the Institutional client environment, particularly pensions, fund distribution and / or Asset management.
- Experience leading a team/supervising is preferred
- Operational experience related to transfer agency, custody, fund accounting or transition management.
- A second European language preferred (e.g. German or Dutch).
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to develop staff.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment