Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Financial Organisation who are looking for a Client Services Specialist to join a growing team.
This team are responsible for all pre and post sales pro-active client relationship management activities that support the global business.
- Manage client on-boarding through in-depth face-to-face training, documentation and support.
- Create partnerships with clients and ensure that services are delivered according to need, and identify gaps and needs and work with clients to promote usage for licenced services.
- Liaising with clients directly to help understand and resolve their queries, taking ownership of the queries, and ensuring that they are co-ordinated among departments, escalated as necessary, and dealt with in conjunction with SLAs and expectations.
- Support the on-boarding process for new clients in conjunction with the different Sales teams. This involves creating new accounts, welcome packs and per-missioning all of the data the client is entitled to receive.
- Establish processes to track all end of day users in Salesforce by utilising the day-to-day interaction the Client Service Associates have.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years' experience gained within Financial Services - ideally within a Data Vendor.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Markets and available products and services.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of applying analytical and investigative thinking to complex client queries.
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.