Twenty Financial Services are working with a Global Asset Management firm who are looking for a Client Service Specialist to join a growing team.
This candidate will act as a deputy to the Client Services team manager and bring considerable client experience to the European team, plus support complex and sensitive client queries.
- Minimum five year's experience within financial services, at least 3 of which must be in asset management.
- Experience of German institutional clients is a must
- Operational experience related to transfer agency, custody, fund accounting or transition management.
- Evidence of having worked with large/complex clients. Good understanding of distribution chains and experience of distribution agreements and platforms.
- Proven project Management and problem-solving skills
- Industry qualifications; IMC required, other specific investment or industry qualifications would also be considered.
- Good understanding of mutual and exchange-traded funds.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment