Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Financial Organisation who are looking for a Client Relationships Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for all pre/post sales client relationship management activities supporting the wider business. Your role will be split into 3 main areas; Relationship Management, Sales Support and Supporting the Associates and wider team.
- Engage with all client and develop their understanding and usage of all products and services.
- Manage client onboarding through face to face training, documentation and support.
- Develop strategies to improve communication of key events and consultations with key teams in the business
- Analyse complex issues and work closely with internal teams, delegating work to associates or resources.
- Support the creation of account profiles and plans
- Support the pre-sales cycle and provide in-depth product benefits to prospects
- Promote and document upselling opportunities
- Bachelors degree
- 5 years experience in a Client Services/Account Management position (Financial Services)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly excel
- Delegation skills
- Experience of dealing with complex queries