Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate to join a Client Services Team for a leading Corporate & Wholesale Bank based in London.
The main responsibility for the role will be to provide excellent Client Services to the Banks internal and external clients through providing functional system support in relation to the core Banking system. The successful individual will be providing support and guidance on operational issues and will help to drive continuous improvements in productivity and efficiency through controlling daily work flows.
- Supervise all tasks to ensure they are completed with accuracy and efficiency
- Oversight of all enquiries and requests ensuring they are logged and tracked efficiently
- Support junior staff with enquiries ensuring internal deadlines are adhered to
- Updating procedures and help out with any projects and initiatives
- Dealing with email enquiries and other ad-hoc queries
- Manage queries and requests from Front Office, Branches and External Clients
- Work closely with Operations to ensure customer needs are met
- Work with processing teams to streamline current processes and controls
- Excellent communication skills through Client Service work within Banking or Financial Services
- Operational product knowledge around loans, treasury, trade finance or payments essential
- Previous project experience in an IT or BA environment would be useful
- Supervisory experience cross training across various areas of Client Service
- Competent use of MS Office, especially Excel