Client Services Manager - Banking - London
Twenty are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank in London who is looking Client Service Manager to join a growing team.
This candidate will be accountable for the effective management of a team of five. Maintain a high standard of team performance, ensuring compliance with the organisation's governance policies and procedures. Also to support the wider Middle Office to be the interface for Operations.
- Possess demonstrable people management, client services and process re-engineering experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Responsible for maintaining up to date with Market requirements and regulation for Operational products under remit, namely Trade Finance, Loans and Securities
- Lead a team to be the primary point of contact for Business by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our Business promotion teams
- Manage queries and requests originated from Front Offices, Branches and external Clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience of Trade Finance, Loans and Securities
- Experience managing a small team
- Client services experience within Bank
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a team environment, whilst also having the ability to work autonomously
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search