Twenty Financial Services are recruiting on behalf of a Leading Asset Management who are looking for a Client Manager. This candidate will provide support to the sales team and support Client Directors and their portfolio of clients.
This candidate will also become a mentor to junior members in the team and assist with training and development.
- Develop and maintain exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Client Director's, acting as the first port of call for a client in their absence
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a clients decision making process and long term objectives. Be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats
- Identify and follow up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue
- Experience within the investment management industry including providing an excellent level of client service and sales support
- Institutional client experience
- Strong overall Investment knowledge including an understanding of the different investment vehicle options
- Team Leader/people management experience is beneficial
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC) qualification
- Working within the pensions industry
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.