Client Services - Fluent in Mandarin / Chinese
Role & company
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with an online trading services based in the City and they are currently seeking a client services associate who is fluent in Mandarin/ Chinese (written & verbal). The purpose of this role is to provide a professional service to current and prospective clients; executing orders, reporting complaints and answering trade related queries whilst keeping within the risk profiles.
- Handle all client enquiries by telephone, chat and e-mail in a timely and professional manner (strong telephone, email and written communication skills required)
- Types of enquiries include, but are not limited to, general questions about the products and trading platforms, account opening, funding status and procedures, trade investigations and trade management, and first-line support for the trading platforms.
- Execute all internal requests from all areas of the business including FX hedge bookings and FX conversions in a timely manner
- Work with internal departments to address client issues. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing, sales, compliance, treasury, operations, risk and IT.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Fluent bilingual knowledge of Mandarin/ Chinese and English (written and oral)
- Previous customer service or call center experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and enquiries simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; ability to work with team members (both in house and overseas), and independently, to address customer enquiries consistently
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date cv for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.