Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global Financial Services company who is looking to hire a Client Service Associate.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients directly to help understand and resolve their queries, taking ownership of the queries, and ensure they are co-ordinated among departments, escalated as necessary, and dealt with in conjunction with SLA's and expectations.
- Clear ongoing management of outstanding requests to ensure receives the required level of visibility.
- Buildings close working relationships with clients to ensure they are receiving the best possible service and fully understand how to use the services available to them.
- Assist with reporting requirements and external client reporting on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Extracting/Manipulating data and presenting with powerpoint/excel
- Support the onboarding process for new clients
- Supporting the Sales teams with queries, product support and client interaction with regular service review meetings.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a Client Service/Account Management environment, supporting clients at different management levels. This should preferably have been gained within the Financial Services sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Markets and available products and services.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interesting in discussing this role further, do contact Tom Baker from Twenty Recruitment