Twenty are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank in London who is looking Client Service Associate to join a growing team. This team are in charge of sales of foreign exchange service to the customers and support execution of a wide range banking products such as loans, deposits money transfers and payments.
- Liaise with customers at a counterpart level and internal departments to resolve customers account queries including but not limited to remittances, loans, fixed deposits, overdrawn transactions within existing credit facilities and minor currency position updates.
- Liaise with customers at a counterpart level to promote and execute deals such as fixed deposits, loans, foreign exchanges (need to be Certified Persons to trade certain FX).
- Manage the administration tasks related to deal execution and daily routine work following internal processes and procedures to help the team to improve operational efficiency and to ensure smooth transaction processes.
- At least 3years experience in an operations role (Loans and FX)
- Knowledge of general banking, credit facilities, deposits, loans and foreign exchanges
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.