Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Investment Bank Based in the City who are seeking a Client Research Analyst to join a growing team. This is a 6 month fixed term contract with a view to go permanent.
This candidate will be responsible for the creation, organisation, tracking and client communication around invoices for research completed. The primary accountabilities of the position will begin with creating a new process from scratch using our new contracts management system, ensuring we have an accurate tracking tool to ensure no payments are missed.
- In particular, to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal partners (e.g. front office and other operations teams) for the purposes of delivering optimal customer service.
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the Euroclear settlements process and understanding of the full trade lifecycle.
- Answer all queries in a timely manner to ensure proper confirmation and settlement of trades.
- Solely responsible for the receipt of all research fees due to us including:
- Creating invoices and billing clients
- Organisation around tracking and ensuring payments are received
- Reconciling incoming payments in a timely manner to ensure no outstanding breaks
- Proper escalation of any non-receipt of payments to front office
- Posting journal entries and reflecting settlement accurately
- Performing daily reconciliations as required to ensure a true controlled process is in place and accounting entries have been reflected correctly
- A good understanding of fixed income and the full trade life cycle
- Good knowledge of the new issuance process across various markets, in particular for Euroclear, Clearstream and DTC
- Results driven, client focused approach on day-to-day work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including WORD, POWERPOINT and EXCEL
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
If this role is of interest, please send me an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.