Twenty Financial Services are working with a top tier Asset Manager that is looking to hire into their Client Reporting function. This is a hybrid role, encompassing BAU Client Reporting across both segregated and pooled clients as well as client services.
- Act as a first point of contact for all reporting enquiries across both the segregated and pooled client base.
- Provide technical support for the fixed income and derivatives desks. Answering complex queries and identifying business opportunities or threats.
- Attend fund manager or product briefings when required - taking on responsibility for projects and client reporting changes.
- Prepare complex client reports, audit packs and data provision for new business pitches
- Research and understand competitors to understand their strategy, market direction and various impacts.
- Strong investment product knowledge - fixed income/derivatives beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 - 5 years experience in Client Reporting or Client Services beneficial
- Negotiation skills
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment.