Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Wealth Management Firm and they are seeking a Client Reporting Administrator X2. This role will sit within the client reporting team and will specifically assist with the testing, generation and production of client reports.
- Assist with production of client reports, valuations & statements
- Reconciliation of data between core systems
- Assist with managing distribution of electronic data to 3rd parties
- Manage small client reporting projects, enhancements or bug fixes liaising with other departments and third parties as required
- Answer queries on client reports and liaise with Investment Managers and IT
- Data analysis for reporting purposes
- Ensure departmental procedures are followed
- Good knowledge of excel and how to manipulate data within it (VBA, V-look up, Pivot Tables)
- At least six months experience in an operations role (financial services is preferred)
- Proven numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Attention to detail & analytical ability
- IAQ / IOC qualifications preferred
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search