One of my Asset Management clients is looking for a new Client Reporting Analyst to join their Client Reporting team. The role holder will be responsible for the production of monthly and quarterly reporting for discretionary clients as well as ad hoc reports when needed.
- Preparing and producing monthly and quarterly reports
- Producing and validating performance figures
- Institutional client reports for custodians
- Portfolio depreciation reporting for regulators
- Assisting and resolving performance queries
- Producing quarterly statistics and KPI's
- Assist with improving processes and take part in projects
To be successful the clients is looking for someone with a thorough understanding of the investment process and the impacts on client reporting. Strong preference for someone with operational processing background as this role will involve high volumes of manual prices and reports.
Technical skills - beneficial:
- Excel / VBA
- StatPro, Bloomberg