Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Financial Services organisation who are looking for a Client Relationships Executive to join their team. This role will be split into two main areas; Relationship Management and supporting the Client Service funtion.
- Manage client on-boarding through in-depth face-to-face training, documentation and support.
- Proactively engage with all assigned clients to develop their understanding and usage of the firm's products and services.
- Analyse complex issues and work with internal terms including operations and product management to ultimately resolve. Delegate less complex activity to client services associates or other resources.
Client Service Function
- Act as an escalation point for the Client Service Associates who are managing the day to day client support.
- Work closely alongside the Global Client Service team to continuously strive to improve the service we provide to clients.
- Proactive engagement with the key teams to ensure the team is fully aware of all upcoming corporate events - attendance of regular briefings and forums with internal teams.
- 5 years' experience in a Client Relationship/Account Management position within the Financial Services, ideally candidates from a market data background such as a data vendor.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly excel
- Experience of dealing with complex queries
- Highly organised with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Handle difficult situations with tact and understanding. Understand the client's challenges and endeavour to work with them to resolve.
- Fluent English Language (written and oral).
If this role is of interest please send Charles Bodunrin an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.