Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Financial Organisation who are looking for a Client Relationships Executive to join their team. This role will be split into 3 main areas; Relationship Management, Sales Support, Supporting the Associates and wider team.
- Engage with all client and develop their understanding and usage of all products and services.
- Manage client on-boarding through face to face training, documentation and support.
- Develop strategies to improve communication of key events and consultations with key teams in the business
- Analyse complex issues and work closely with internal teams, delegating work to associates or resources.
- Support the creation of account profiles and plans
- Support the pre-sales cycle and provide in-depth product benefits to prospects
- Promote and document upselling opportunities
- 5 year's experience in a Client Relationship/Account Management position within the Financial Services, ideally candidates from a market data background such as a data vendor
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly excel
- Experience of dealing with complex queries
- Highly organised with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Be able to operate independently and as part of a global team with different time zones.
- Handle difficult situations with tact and understanding. Understand the client's challenges and endeavour to work with them to resolve.
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search