Twenty Financial Services are recruiting on behalf of a Leading Asset Management who are looking for a UK Client Relationship Executive. This candidate will provide an efficient and effective service and sales support service to one or more Client Relationship Manager's and their portfolio of clients.
- Develop and maintain exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Client Directors, acting as the first port of call for a client in the Client Director's absence
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business. Seeking Guidance from Client Manager's and CD's where necessary
- Provide high-level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client's decision-making process and long-term objectives. Be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats.
- Identify and follow up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required and take sole responsibility for audit and operational meetings when opportunities arise
- Experience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels
- Institutional client experience
- Strong workflow management experience
- Strong overall Investment knowledge including an understanding of the different investment vehicle options.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.