Company & Role
This British firm is a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services. The firm has small collegiate office but has significant market share with excellent culture and work life balance. The successful individual will assist the Head of CASS Oversight on all day-to-day processes, ensuring that all client reconciliations back office functions are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor the allocation of client money to ensure it is allocated within the time frame specified in CASS 7 and escalate and issues in line with the CASS Policy.
- Completing the daily Client Money Reconciliation and ensuring that all client money is protected as per the FSA CASS 7 regulations
- Monitor client money balances to ensure that the diversification of client money is maintained and process any account transfers required to ensure adherence to polices.
- Ensuring that the procedures for this function are maintained, accurate and are followed
- Working knowledge of the reconciliation function and/or relevant experience in a similar area of Financial Services and/or a relevant degree
- Strong knowledge of CASS regulations, CASS Policies
- CISI Certificate in Investment Operations
- To maintain and enforce a strong compliance culture and champion the Company's integrity, accountability, responsibility, ethics, behaviours & values
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search