One of my Asset Management clients is looking for a new Client Order Management Analyst to manage their institutional client base. Support the execution of core activities in a changing and dynamic environment and ensure the provision of a superlative service which supports and stays aligned with operational and strategic goals.
- Proactively oversee the Client Order Management Team.
- Identify processes and service enhancements, or potential risks, to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard and remains fully compliant.
- Manage the resolution of complex outstanding items, business issues and rectify anomalies to ensure high-level of customer service.
- Undertake quality assurance of work to ensure errors are minimised.
- Represent the team, department in a professional, collaborative, and commercially aware manner, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of platform operation processes and system.
- Continuous review of team procedures, policies, systems and issues. Recommend changes to procedures and implement, ensuring that they are scalable, repeatable and efficient. Participate in department wide reviews of procedures where appropriate.
- Robust technical unit dealing and pooled lifecycle experience
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge.
- In depth understanding of key Investment Management activities, including excellent understanding of fund management and investment operations processes and instruments including Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Cash Management, Settlements and Custody
- Provable experience of challenging historic working practises, suggesting process improvements with the support and buy-in from your team.
- Proven experience of dealing with and influencing staff/peers and across teams.
- Collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement.