Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Institutional Asset Manager and they are looking to hire an Implementation Executive to join their team. You will be predominately dedicated to provide end to end client onboarding and project/change management services, supporting a range of product structures and services.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of new client mandates and existing client account amendments in conjunction with other business areas and stakeholders to achieve the clients funding objectives. Ensuring all legal, operational and transitional requirements are identified and completed.
- Understand all the functions and business areas and build a strong working relationship
- Attending internal and external conference calls, meetings and working groups to advise on implementation plans.
- Work with the product specialists or project teams in the designing specific proposals and investment products.
- Maintain, design and develop business processes and procedures including governance and project management framework to support a risk and compliant environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- IMC, IAQ and/or APMI Qualification desired
- Knowledge of Asset Management and different Asset Classes
- Client Onboarding experience
- Project Management (20% of the role)
- Track record of dealing with external client and building relationships.