A Financial Client of mine here in London is hiring for a Client On-boarding Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Working within the Technology function of the Business Development Team you will be responsible for contributing to the growth of connectivity, hosting and data centre services.
- Responsible for owning the on-boarding of clients to the connectivity products including; circuits, data-centre connects, internet based VPNs and 3rd party service providers.
- Monitor capacity, scalability and resiliency across the connectivity product estate.
- Liaise with internal support teams and provide technical advice
- own and manage the impact to connectivity services
- Maintain customer communications during on-boarding and installation processes
- Follow the technology service processes
- Project Management experience
- Strong experience and knowledge in networks (IP addressing, routing, VLANs)
- Experience in planning, managing and owning technology refreshes and client migrations
- Experience in new technology deployments including installations within data centre environments
If this looks of interest please apply below or send an email