Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Financial Organisation who are looking Client Implementation Manager to join a growing team.
My client is looking for someone who will ensure a positive and efficient implementation process for on-boarding Clients. The team will cover RepoDealers, Sponsored Clearing, CFDs, Custodial Segregation and new Trade Sources.
- Provide external clients with guidance, workshops and training as necessary to ensure they are production ready.
- Create and maintain an end-to-end client implementation plan in collaboration with key stakeholders (Clients, Commercial Sales, Risk, IT & Operations, On-boarding) covering RepoDealers, Sponsored Clearing, CFDs, Custodial Segregation & new Trade Sources
- Coordinate all required internal stakeholders of the implementation and client test processes as necessary for example IT, Collateral and Risk support.
- Fully understand the technical requirements of a client in terms of connectivity, client reporting and advise them how to implement their solution
- Create new efficiencies in the Implementation process by streamlining testing and creating standardised training/testing materials where possible and positively improve the customer experience of on-boarding
- Experience of test planning and execution is essential
- Experience of managing client relationships is essential
- Knowledge of fixed income products and clearing services
- At least 5 years' experience working in a client services or on-boarding role
- Script testing or testing environment is beneficial
- Ability to represent the organisation externally in a professional and credible manner
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.