Twenty are currently partnered with a leading AI consultancy in London who are looking for a multiple Client Facing Data Scientists.
You will be working with a team of data scientists, user researchers and engineers to build the full AI stack, including predictive modelling. You will define hypotheses in a high-ambiguity environment, rapidly design scientifically rigorous experiments, build and evaluate prototypes; collaborate and support engineers in productionising solutions; report results to peers and business stakeholders.
- Apply statistical and advanced analytics techniques to optimise and improve business performance for specific and complex business problems.
- Manage Data science projects for clients
- Responsible for defining and delivering a Data Science Roadmap
- Leverage existing and new analytics techniques to provide new insights into business performance issues and recommend changes to improve profitability.
- Working on extremely large datasets
- Statistical modelling, machine learning, NLP, optimisation, simulation, forecasting, information retrieval etc
- Python, scikit-learn and similar libraries
- Experience with Apache Spark, Tensorflow is a benefit
- Data Visualisation
- Ability to present highly technical information to a non-technical audience
- MSc/ PhD in Statistics, Machine learning or similar
If you're a data scientist with excellent technical skills and are keen to work in a client facing role then please send me your CV!