Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Global Asset Manager – London
This world leading investment management company operates across the full spectrum of asset classes. This position is part of a recent centralisation of the Regulatory Reporting, building the foundation for future growth.
- Supports the regulatory reporting process to ensure accurately and timely reporting is met. Ensure the transmission of reporting files to appropriate parties and independently resolves issues and manages exceptions.
- Leverages knowledge of regulations, financial markets, instruments, and drivers to independently identify and resolve reporting issues.
- Ensures the successful submission of data to clients and partners through diligent adherence to service levels and regulatory deadlines. Performs key controls over processes and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Completes auxiliary functions, including investigating ad-hoc requests from internal business partners and performing change management testing.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications such as Excel and Access.
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external clients.
If you are passionate about finding a new opportunity and would like to explore this in more detail please apply here or reach out to Jacob Harriss on 02031894330 or Jacob.email@example.com.