A global real-estate organisation are looking for a part-qualified / qualified accountant who has also recently graduated. This role will be a hybrid between client facing responsibilities and full ownership of financial reporting and controls for a portfolio of clients. Great for any candidates looking to complete their exams in an extremely broad and challenging role.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly and quarterly reports to the clients
- Statutory reporting and regulatory reporting
- Taking ownership for client portfolio including monitoring KPI's and resolving any issues
- Completing control reconciliations and monitoring funding levels
- Build strong relationships with clients, portfolio teams and other related members
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Strong system skills (including pivot tables and V-lookups)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business administration or another related discipline
- 2 - 5 years of experience
- Studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification is desirable
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty.