An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Clearing Services team at a leading Bank based in the city. This candidate will be responsible for supervising the accurate delivery of Euro Clearing payments and Liquidity Management, supporting the Front office business area and ensuring completion of daily obligations in accordance with Head Office Rules, Regulations and Compliance policy.
- Supervise the daily processing and verifying of Euro Clearing payments in accordance with cut-off times as documented by relevant Euro settlement systems and internal procedures.
- Support management in resolution of routine issues/queries, ensuring escalation where necessary.
- Provide administrative support in the review, creation and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures ensuring accuracy and relevance.
- SME for the department, clearly able to support the team when any issues arise
- Sound working knowledge of pan-European payment and clearing systems.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of Clearing Systems such as TARGET2 and EBA
- Position keeping/Liquidity Management experience would be beneficial.
- Understands the operational risk framework and is acutely aware of the Front Office environment at play and how the team' function complements it.
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.