Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Brokerage firm in London who are looking for a (Mandarin or Cantonese) Client Services Representative. You will be responsible for providing a professional service to current and prospective clients, executing orders and answering trade queries.
- Handle all client enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Learn and use proprietary software, trading platforms, systems and other offered products.
- Identify and investigate platform issues. This includes communicating such issues to other support areas.
- Work with internal departments to address client issues.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of the product being traded.
- Execute trading transactions within the risk parameters as set by the relevant risk desks
- Monitor and transact all margin closeout transactions in line with the risk parameters as set by the relevant risk desks
- Execute all internal requests from all areas of the business including FX hedge bookings and FX conversions in a timely manner
- Fluent bilingual knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese and English (written and oral)
- Strong written and phone communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer service experience would be beneficial
Please contact Charles Bodunrin for more information.