Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Chief Risk Officer CRO for a Retail Bank based in Germany. The mandate will focus on credit risk for their portfolio of unsecured lending including credit cards and loans.
There will be responsibility for establishing credit risk appetite, underwriting, collections, model risk, stress testing and controls.
- Lead and develop a team across multiple locations
- Keep strategy in line with risk and performance appetite
- Setting limits and credit criteria for existing as well as new customers
- Oversight of collections and debt recovery
- Impairment forecasting and stress testing
- Extensive credit risk background, in particular with unsecured lending.
- Strong retail product knowledge with a focus on credit cards and loans.
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Ideal opportunity for someone from an established retail bank, challenger bank or fintech business who has the required product knowledge and unsecured lending background.