Our client, a leading FinTech in Utrecht, are seeking a Head of Compliance (CCO) who will be responsible for overseeing the firms' compliance program. This FinTech have a strong focus on technology and this is a unique offering to support them with their growth.
The CCO's day-to-day responsibilities include leading a team globally covering surveillance of the markets, overseeing reporting obligations, being the point of contact for regulators and ensuring compliance with AML / KYC / Sanctions processes.
The CCO is also responsible for writing the annual compliance report and for refining the policies and procedures as appropriate. This role has responsibility for managing a small team.
The CCO will be the primary point of contact for EU and US regulators, responding to regulatory enquiries and engaging with regulators on business development.
- The successful candidate will have prior experience leading legal and/or compliance functions
- You will have familiarity with relevant EU laws and regulations
- You will have proven experience as a Head of Compliance or CCO for another financial services firm
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written and verbal) is essential
- You should have an interest in digital currencies, online payments, cyber security, GDPR and a desire to work for a growing technology business
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.