One of our Investment Banking clients is looking for a new senior individual to support him through a number of initiatives and strategic pieces of work. This person will be responsible for working across all lines of business in the Markets and Securities team from Sales to Risk to Electronic Trading.
Part of the role will be to support the Global Head of Commodities with his day to day by taking the strain of the amount of research he needs to do and supporting the production of presentations for Senior Management. Additionally, you will support with the development of the internal strategy for the Markets and Securities team by driving planning activities.
To be successful you will need to have strong knowledge of trading systems and how they work, as well as Front Office/Markets knowledge.
There are 3 key area's that you will support:
- Creation of strategic documents by analysing vast amounts of information for the various business units and pulling out key trends and deliverables.
- For this you will need to have strong presentation skills and able to produce clear and concise graphs to demonstrate your findings.
- Supporting the simplification programme
- The business currently has a lot of duplication when it comes to systems and technologies so they are currently reviewing what they need to do with regards to reducing this
- You will need to have strong contract negotiation and vendor management skills to support this area of the role
- Finally, they are currently conducting a competency review to value each area of the business and what changes and improvements could be made
- Here you will need to be able to review new market strategies, the true value of a current business line/trading function e.g. what is their electronic trading offering and how can it be improved?
To be successful in the role you will need to have a good mix of project management, business analysis and administrative skills. The client needs someone who can produce clear presentations and able to document large amount of information and simplify. As well as having a very strong understanding of Markets and Securities from an Investment Bank.
For more information please contact Danielle Sherman on 0203 1894362 or send CV's