Charles River Senior Test Analyst/Lead - Asset Manager - London - Up to £85,000
A leading Asset Manager is looking to hire a Charles River Senior Test Analyst to join their testing team. You will be joining a team responsible for ensuring that the testing performed in the Charles River Platform meets business expectations, both in terms of scope and depth.
- This role will cover both Test Analysis and Test Lead duties, 50% hands on testing and 50% test management.
- Liaising with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that all end to end test scripts produced meet the business needs.
- Functional and non-functional technology-driven testing.
- Business acceptance testing.
- Planning, progress reporting, continuous improvement of the testing process, mentoring the test analysts in the team, and maintaining relationships with key front office business stakeholders.
- Manage testing of key large scale deliveries, reporting readiness, progress, and quality metrics to the Charles River Platform management team.
- Combination of business analysis, software development, and testing experience.
- Must have extensive business knowledge of Investment Management or Investment Banking, and have detailed understanding of asset classes in one or more of Fixed Income, Equity, including Derivatives.
- Experience as Test Lead or Test Manager and implemented test best practice in a complex technical environment.
- Strong hands on experience of the Charles River application or similar order management systems.
- Strong SQL skills are essential.
- Variety of knowledge in technologies - AS/400, Websphere, Messaging.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Charles River Tester looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.