Channels Product Manager - Financial Services - London
Key words: Channels, Product, Cash, Liquidity, EMEA, Cash Management, Financial Services
A global Investment Bank are looking for a Channels Manager to sit in the cash and liquidity management product team with a primary responsibility for proprietary and external vendor channels and cash management systems for corporate customers such including electronic banking, host-to-host gateways and others.
- Managing aspects of the product lifecycle enabling overall channels or specific functionalities to meet the needs of customers/users and achieve financial or other targets
- Provide regional support for the Bank's global proprietary channels and act as the main contact point for EMEA wide queries and requests related to it
- Act as a SME in cash management business and requirements for EMEA countries for stakeholders
- Acting as a Product Owner for one or more channels/service
- Analysing market and/or user research, feedback, expert opinions and usage data to understand needs and opportunities, and identify trends
- Experience in digital and online channels management at other commercial/corporate banks
- Solid understanding of corporate treasuries' needs and requirements for channels and bank connectivity including, but not limited to reporting, payments initiation requirements, digital signatures, security protocols, and underlying technology, systems and tools
- Experience with Product Development and strong technical understanding
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.