Channels Manager - Payments - London
An international financial services client with retail, corporate and investment banking functions. This Asia based client is one of the largest institutions globally with a strong developed culture.
Sitting within the transaction banking business, this position will revolve around the management of global channels changes across EMEA. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for EMEA supporting senior members of the product management team.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Manage the product channels meeting the need of commercial customers
- Knowledge of the financial services product landscape
- Good knowledge of UI/UX best practise
- Experience working with multiple internal functions including operations, sales and IT
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- Preference for qualifications such as Prince2
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will directly affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV.