A leading Investment Management client of mine are seeking a Change Manager to join their Workplace Investing arm of the business. The role will be responsible for representing the Service Delivery team in the Pension space in all internal change matters. All internal changes will need to be conveyed to the wider client facing team, working closely with propositions teams to plan client communications too.
- Understand the Workplace Investing plans for change and the impact on the client those changes will have.
- Plan and manage daily change activities within the Pension Service Delivery team, working with senior managers in the team
- Engage key stakeholders, sponsors and decision makers to make sure there is buy in for all aspects of change
- A track record of delivering change within the Financial Services industry
- DB/DC Pensions Administration experience
- Experience in change management methodologies and tools, as well as knowledge of agile project management.
If this role is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com