A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
The organisation is currently undergoing a major Structural Reform Programme across Europe, this is a bank-wide programme aimed addressing their strategy and operating model following Brexit. You will be responsible for designing proposals and leading the strategic direction for a range of domains. Alongside performing high level reviews and essentially acting as an SME for the Business Analyst team - aiding them in the design and developments of requirements. This is a very client facing role as you will be responsible for managing 3rd party, vendor relationships.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Change & Transformation experience in Investment Banking
- Strong communication skills - the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders alongside SMEs in each of the work streams.
- Understand the current state of the TOM and define it
- Assist Lead Business Architects with required analysis
- An understanding of banking products and processes
- Work closely with IT to define the required analysis and understand functional components
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group, working on a very high priority reform programme that will greatly affect the daily running of the organisation in the near future.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: