A leading Bank are currently seeking a talented PMO to join their Corporate arm to work on planning within their Lending Transformation Programme to hold responsibility for the planning behind successful delivery.
This is a critical role to join a growing team, and involves significant end-to-end planning across multiple business releases including tracking plans, linking RAIDs and reporting on them.
The other main responsibilities will be based around:
- Managing and co-ordinating the reporting process into the central projects office and appropriate governance committees ensuring that all reporting is accurate, relevant, informative and timely.
- The production of quality communication and presentation materials for executive level Steering committees, executive committees and other senior stakeholders.
- Working with the PMO and PM communities to define requirements for major strategic improvements.
If you are interested in applying for this role you should demonstrate a breadth of projects skills including:
- A proven track record in planning of major change initiatives
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to run day-to-day PMO actives, and experience of this within major Financial Services organizations
To apply, or hear more about this role, send your CV to Ben Corston at Twenty Recruitment using either;
Direct line: 0203 189 4349