Change Manager - Asset Management - London
£70,000 - £75,000
As a member of the Intelligent Automation Centre of Excellence this role is for an experienced Change Manager to progress the IA agenda and embed across the business maintaining consistent delivery in line with the central strategy. As the Change Manager you will develop and own the central IA Change strategy and approach.
- Measure and evaluate the change impacts that process excellence solutions will have on end users
- Prepare high level optimisation change journey maps to enable timely implementation
- Identify and engage local Change leaders to support the wider implementation of process automation
- Define and manage the stakeholder engagement approach
- Established track record and demonstrable experience in the Change and Implementation space
- Previous experience delivering projects and change within the Financial Services industry
- Proven experience of leadership within the transformation of a business
- Proven experience of using agile methodologies to deliver large scale change
- Working understanding of Intelligent Automation including; RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.