Change & Implementation Analyst - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £65,000
One of the largest Banking groups and Financial Services organisations in the world. They operate across 70 countries across the globe.
Working as the sole Change point of contact to a specialised Risk Management team, you will be in sole responsibility of supporting major Change programmes to successfully define, deliver and embed that Change within the global Bank. Your role will encompass a great deal of stakeholder engagement & management to develop Change solutions and work with the wider Programme team to ensure Transformation Change is embedded in the best way possible.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure understanding of the Change vision of the Risk Management team
- Explore that the business is prepared for the Change and ensure that the impacted individuals are prepared to do things differently
- Drive early business ownership of the Change
- Ensure that the business is supported in post-delivery stages
- You have experience of working in a Projects role, preferably as a Change Analyst or a Change Manager
- You are driven to develop your career within Banking Change and are familiar with identifying and mitigating key Transformation Change and Implementation risks
- You have a track record of being in charge of managing and implementing the Change requests in projects and programmes
What's in it for you?
A great opportunity to sit in the position as the sole point of contact for implementing Change for a specialised and highly-regarded Risk Management team within the Bank. You will support and drive Change programmes ensuring that all stakeholders are on board and that the implementations are adding value to the strategic objectives of the Bank.