Due to a restructure, there is a newly created role at a PE-backed industrials firm based in Milan.
The role involves:
- Critically assessing the existing Finance function to be able to redesign FP&A processes
- Become a genuine partner your Divisional Head
- Drive operational and business performance
- Become an integral player in the five year growth strategy
- Create a transparent working relationship with PE firm
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Chartered Accountant or Finance & Accounting post-graduate studies or MBA
- Fluent in English and at least one other of Italian, French, German
- Be based near or be able to work Monday-Friday in Milan
- Have recently worked for a private equity backed firm in a senior Finance capacity
- Have worked for an industrials business (goods, not services)
- Ambitious, meticulous, ethical and innovative
For further info, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.