Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a CDS Risk Manager to work for a global Financial Services business based in Paris.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to maintain and develop the risk frameworks, provide oversight of the 1st line, identify emerging risks, stress testing and project management.
- Measure market risk exposures and keep in line with policies.
- Assess the performance of risk and pricing models, recommending change where necessary
- Set policies for stress tests and ensure these are robust procedures
- Challenge the 1st line on how risks are being managed within the agreed appetite
- Assess the criteria and market risk aspects of new products
- Lead change projects from a risk perspective to provide improvements in technology
- Thorough knowledge of the CDS market
- Desirable to come from a market risk management, trading, structuring or other quantitative area
- Understanding of wider markets and traded products
- Strong stakeholder management skills