This role is for an exciting Digital Wealth Management company located in London. They have a great culture, with strong company values and have won a number of awards. This is an exciting opportunity to join as the CF10a.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company and your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the CASS Control Framework
- Support in the delivery of required regulatory change projects or business initiatives in relation to CASS
- Work closely with the Board to ensure that CASS is understood across the business
- Provide MI to senior stakeholders in the business
- Working closely with the Investment Management team to ensure that CASS rules and any changes are implemented
- Support with the internal and external CASS audits
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within a Risk, Compliance, Legal or Operations function, preferably within a CASS position
- Previous experience working within Financial Services is essential, wealth management and FinTech experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management and organisational skills
- Strong understanding & knowledge of CASS rules
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.