CASS Specialist - Investment Management - London
A leading Wealth Management firm are looking for a CASS associate to join their CASS Oversight team. You will be working directly with the Head of CASS Oversight to support various areas of the business including the Risk, Legal, and Compliance teams, gaining great exposure across various lines of business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Help to implement the CASS Control Framework
- Support in the delivery of required regulatory change projects or business initiatives in relation to CASS
- Work closely with the CASS Governance committees and Risk committees to provide support
- Provide MI to senior stakeholders in the business
- Work with Operational Risk team to identify any Operational Risks in relation to CASS
- Support with the internal and external CASS audits
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience working within a Risk, Compliance, Legal or Operations function
- Previous experience working within Financial Services is essential, wealth management experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management and organisational skills
- Strong understanding & knowledge of CASS rules
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.