Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank who are looking for a CASS SME to join their function. The successful individual will be covering a variety of tasks including CASS project work, controls and provide quality assurance.
- Support projects and produce high level working documents
- Support in the delivery of required regulatory changes projects or business initiatives in relation to CASS
- Understand and challenge business processes and controls
- Oversight of other functions who perform CASS
- Perform due diligence of client money banks and brokers
- Provide management information to CASS stakeholders
- Attendance at industry conferences/events, networking & roundtables in relation to CASS.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of CASS rules in relation to CASS 1,3,6,7,8 & 10 rule sets
- Working knowledge of CASS and impact of Banking Exemption
- Strong operations background
- Understanding of Settlement & Corp Action events in relation to MiFID II eligible products and impact on treatment as Client Money events.
- Product knowledge of the Broker/Dealer business and Futures, Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities spaces.