This Top Tier Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, with a strong presence in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking. Despite its size, the Compliance function has held on to its excellent culture, having built up a robust function due to strong endorsement from senior leadership. Given the investment being made into the Compliance department you will gain unrivalled exposure to complex regulatory matters, offering you strong professional development opportunities.
This is a broad role covering a variety of tasks including CASS project work, building out the firms CASS controls, provide quality assurance and conduct BAU functions. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Support Compliance and implement the necessary changes to CASS policies, procedures, process and systems
- Support in the delivery of required regulatory changes projects or business initiatives in relation to CASS
- Understand and challenge the business processes and controls and be able to document them back to the CASS rule book
- Work closely with the US CASS teams and review processes and controls to ensure compliance with relevant FCA rulebooks (CASS, COBS, SYSC, etc.)
- Provide MI to CASS stakeholders
- Work with Operational Risk team to identify all Operational Risk considerations in relation to CASS
- Attendance industry conferences/events
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Comprehensive & technical knowledge & understanding of CASS rules
- A working & detailed knowledge/understanding of CASS rules and application and impact of Banking Exemption
- Previous experience of process improvement with a view to developing/enhancing controls
- Presenting to senior management and stakeholders
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.