In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
There are three vacancies the team including CASS Analyst, CASS AVP and CASS Manager.
These are broad positions covering a variety of tasks including the oversight of Client Money processes, CASS lockup, conducting quality assurance and helping to enhance CASS controls. Responsibilities may include:
- Support Compliance and implement the necessary changes to CASS policies, procedures, process and systems
- Support in the delivery of required regulatory changes projects or business initiatives in relation to CASS
- Understand and challenge the business processes and controls and be able to document them back to the CASS rule book
- Work closely with the US CASS teams and review processes and controls to ensure compliance with relevant FCA rulebooks (CASS, COBS, SYSC, etc.)
- Provide MI to CASS stakeholders
- Work with Operational Risk team to identify all Operational Risk considerations in relation to CASS
- Attendance industry conferences/events
- Prepare the Client Money Asset Return (CMAR)
- Manage daily Client Money calculations
- Assist the wider team with CASS rule mapping project
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Comprehensive & technical knowledge & understanding of CASS rules and application/treatment in relation to CASS 1, 3, 6, 7, 8 & 10 rule sets
- Previous experience with CASS rule mapping is highly desirable
- A working & detailed knowledge/understanding of CASS rules and application and impact of Banking Exemption
- Understanding of Settlement & Corporate Action events in relation to MiFID ll eligible products and Client Money impact
- Previous experience of process improvement with a view to developing/enhancing controls
- Presenting to senior management and stakeholders
- Product knowledge of the Broker/Dealer business and Futures, Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities
If you feel you have the relevant experience for these newly created opportunities then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.