In contrast to much of its competitors, this US Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefitting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
- 3 CASS Specialist contractor positions (SME) role, reporting to the Head of CASS and Transaction Reporting, where you will be responsible for the design and implementation of a brand new CASS / Client Money BAU process.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders internationally, you will be considered the CASS & Client Money Subject Matter Expert, collating Client Money calculations from respective businesses and assessing the treatment of exceptions for inclusion/exclusion from daily Client Money Requirement calculations.
- You will also manage daily Client Money Segregations and provide Management Information to CASS stakeholders (eg. CF10a, CASS Control and Compliance functions).
You will have:
- Previous track record in process improvement with a view to developing/enhancing controls around daily calculation processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge/understanding of CASS rules and the application/treatment in relation to CASS 3, 6, 7, 8 and 10 rule sets.
- Comprehensive knowledge/understanding of CASS rules and application and impact of Banking Exemption.
- Understanding of Settlement Events in relation to MiFID eligible products and impact on treatment as Client Money events.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this excellent opportunity then please apply now to have your CV sent to Lauren Stutz, Senior Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Financial Services.