Our client is a global Financial Services company specialising in managing and servicing client assets. They are a leading provider of financial services and provide Wealth and Asset Management, Clearing and Treasury Services along with Asset Servicing.
They're currently recruiting for a CASS Audit position. This team has primary responsibility for ensuring that the organisation is adhering to the FCA CASS rules.
- Planning and execution of the annual CASS Audit programme, working with our auditors and other members of the team to ensure the business assesses the complete universe of applicable products.
- Monitoring Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") and Financial Reporting Council ("FRC") regulatory changes, in conjunction with CASS Compliance, to ensure changes are communicated and required changes to the scope of the audit are implemented
- Coordinate across multiple regions and multiple business lines and across a very distributed operating model.
- The role serves as the primary contact to key internal and external stakeholders for the CASS Audit.
- Providing project change support for other UK regulatory changes that have impact and require changes to processes and procedures supported by the broader Client Asset Oversight Office.
- Relevant CASS experience in a large Financial Services Firm
- Big 4 Audit background
- Experience and ability to deal with senior internal and external stakeholders