Our client, a leading Financial Services company, is looking for a CASS Oversight Associate to join their CASS team. You will be working closely with the CF10a, Operations team, and Compliance team. This is a collegiate environment with an excellent culture and work life balance.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing MI to senior stakeholders, including Risk, Compliance and Audit
- Working alongside the CF10a to help implement procedures, policies and systems within the CASS department
- Help to implement the CASS Control Framework
- Support in the delivery of required regulatory change projects or business initiatives in relation to CASS
- Ensuring you are up-to-date with all FCA and company regulations
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience working within CASS from a Compliance, Legal or Operations function
- Previous experience working within Financial Services is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management and organisational skills
- Strong understanding & knowledge of CASS rules
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.