In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
This CASS position covers a variety of tasks including the oversight of Client Money processes, CASS lockup, conducting quality assurance and helping to enhance CASS controls. Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare the Client Money Asset Return (CMAR)
- Manage daily Client Money calculations and CASS reconciliations
- Support Compliance and implement the necessary changes to CASS policies, procedures, process and systems
- Understand and challenge the business processes and controls and be able to document them back to the CASS rule book
- Work closely with the US CASS teams and review processes and controls to ensure compliance with relevant FCA rulebooks (CASS, COBS, SYSC, etc.)
- Provide MI to CASS stakeholders
- Work with Operational Risk team to identify all Operational Risk considerations in relation to CASS
- Assist the wider team with CASS rule mapping project
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Comprehensive & technical knowledge & understanding of CASS rules (6, 7, 8, 10) is essential
- Previous experience with CASS rule mapping is desirable
- Product knowledge of the Broker/Dealer business and Futures, Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities
- A working & detailed knowledge/understanding of CASS rules and application and impact of Banking Exemption
- Understanding of Settlement & Corporate Action events in relation to MiFID ll eligible products and Client Money impact
- Previous experience of process improvement with a view to developing/enhancing controls
- Presenting to senior management and stakeholders
If you feel you have the relevant experience for these newly created opportunities then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.